Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trip to SC

So, Drew and I went to SC to see my brother John and his family. John is being deployed for a year to Afghanistan. We had a short, but good visit. John assures me that he will be very safe, deployed to a war-zone, because he will work in a building. That's just him - wanting to keep things low-key. He'll be gone for 12 monthes. Prayers directed towards him and his family are greatly appreciated.



Somehow, the only good picture I got of anyone from John's family with Drew was Garrett, helping give him a bath. Before he helped, he gave me his guidelines - if there were any bodily functions that happened before or during the bath, he was out-of-there. The bath went fine.
During our trip, we also got to see my Great Aunt Toonie (and she is great!, her daughter and graddaughter's families (the beautiful brown-haired girls and the little cutie with the golf club with his Papa), two of my best friends from college, as well as church friends and neighbors. Also, I was at church the Sunday Mom was awarded an Honorary Lifetime Membership to the Presbyterian Women. She was totally surprised!



Here are the photos. If you object to the old film version, you can click on the "view all images" button and it will take you to the photobucket file where you can see the real photos - look in the upper right corner of the screen to view the album.



No comments: