Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jackson's Hair

 
So it all started when Jackson saw my brother, John's, hair or rather lack there of. John shaves his head - he is easy to spot in the airport - I just look for the shine coming my way. Well, I bought John this wierd, green, rubbery thing that stretches over his head and gives him crazy, spiked hair. I also got one for Jackson. Well, Jackson's kept slipping and John's stayed put. Hence, Jackson's desire for a shaved head (that and he likes Uncle John). He's asked about it once a week since Christmas. You might notice from the picture that Jackson is lacking in the skin-pigment department. (He is one pastey-white boy.) So, the compromise was the number 2 blade on the trimmers and a promise of wearing a hat anytime he's outside. I have to admit, I do like the haircut - it is really easy to care for and I think it looks cute. Nate took him to get it cut while I was out of town visiting said brother John. Jackson is talking to me on the phone - telling me about his hair. It's for the best - I probably would have cried - I like his little-boy-hair longer and tousled. I can't believe Jackson will start 1st grade this year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: