Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Our oldest children

We don't always talk about the dogs. We do still love them and play with them and even take them for walks. They have been with us for more than 10 (Kobi) and 9 (Bear) years. If you've never met them, Bear is the big one. They're hips hurt them - it hurts me to see Bear get up from lying down. They sleep a lot these days. However, at least once a day its like they revert to puppies. Bear will fetch until he can't run anymore, lay down and rest, and then bring you the ball for more. Kobi doesn't play outside - she only plays inside. We often joke that she's the wisest creature on the earth. She frequently looks at us with an expression that says, "You people exhaust me - I clearly know the answer to your dilemma if only you were smart enough to understand me."

Anyway, I used to take many more pictures of them than I do now. I took these last week and thought they deserved the honor of being blogged (the dogs deserved the honor, not the pictures.)

 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: