Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Being 3 can be tough

 

Here she is, the pouty princess. Her mood can turn on a dime sometimes. I don't know if it's her, being three, or some combination of both. Most of the time, Delaney is lovely. I think she was probably sleepy and tired of waiting on Mom to go down the slide with her in this pictures. People often think she's four because she is such a clear talker, trying on words like "suspicious" in fairly odd ways. She is generally so helpful and mature that I forget sometimes that there's still a good portion of her that is baby. Even when she's being ugly or pouty, I just want to devour her whole. My husband thinks its strange that I want to nibble on the children. Maybe you understand what I mean. Sometimes I look at them and am filled with such love I just want to consume them - be filled with them; be that connected to them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina Puntigam said...

Three can be tough, we just got done with 3. Hannah just barely four and I forget that she is still new at all this sometimes, too. Love the blog! Great to see your face via facebook :)

Parkie