Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Drew's Dedication - precious children!

 
 
 

So, I know I'll post a few more pictures later, but I just had to get these up - I love these pictures. We celebrated Drew's dedication over Labor Day weekend with both sets of grandparents and one aunt. It was great. It was a sweet, simple ceremony at the beginning of the church service. We are so grateful that we got to do it with so many family members here. I love the sweet expression on Drew's face and his Papa Jack ears (if you knew my grandfather, you appreciate this trait). I love the intensity with which Jackson is praying. I love the light in Delaney's picture. Thanks Aunt Tymmy for taking such precious pictures that really captured the moment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: