Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cub Scouts here we come!

 

Here we are, headed to our first Tiger Cub Den meeting. As you might have guessed, I am a den leader - no I don't just like the shirt, although it is rather spiffy as far as cargo-style uniform shirts go. Nate will also be leading our Tiger Den (he's the official Den Leader, I am the Asst. Den Leader - I have the patch to prove it) when he returns from TDY. We didn't have our patches sewn on yet in the picture, although my mom was here to help with the babies and she fixed up our uniforms this last week. Jackson literally squealed out loud with joy as he opened the bag with his uniform item in it. I almost cried when I saw him fully decked out. I just struggle some days with how grown up he's getting and he's hardly 6! What will I do when he's 16?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: