Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Abundant Harvest

 
 
Several friends have asked me about our organic produce boxes. These are pictures of a box we got about a month ago (I know, I'm behind on blogging!!). The contents were (I even weighed items for those of you who care...)

9 ears yellow corn
4 plums (1 lb, 4 oz)
6 carrots (1 lb, 3 oz)
2 summer crooked neck squash (almost 1 lb.)
1 head lettuce (1 lb.)
1 bunch radish (10 count, with greens 11 oz.)
1 pint cherry tomatoes (yellow and red)
11 yukon gold potatoes (just shy of 2 lbs.)
3 peaches (1 lb. 11 oz.)
1 bunch basil (4 1/2 oz.)
10 little hot peppers (2 oz.)

By the way, I dehydrated the peppers and will grinding them for hot pepper flakes for pizza, etc.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: