Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Peanut Bubba Jelly Sandwich

 
 

As the first quarter comes to a close, I figured it was about time I posted some pictures from the first day of school. Look at these cuties! I can't believe the school year is already one quarter finished!

What does this have to do with the title of the entry? Nothing really - I just needed to get the pictures up.

The title has to do with what I just realized yesterday (I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but none of you noticed or put it together either, so there! :))

When Delaney first started talking, she called Jackson "Bubba."
Delaney's nickname has always been "Jelly Bean."
Drew's nickname is "The Peanut."

Therefore, we have a Peanut Bubba and Jelly sandwich.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Double A's Mom said...

I can't believe how old Jackson looks! I'm so used to seeing the two little ones (well, little and not-so-little).