Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Well, I certainly thought that by Mother's Day we'd have a new baby! He certainly has a mind of his own! We had brunch at the Silver Saddle Ranch with my parents, just as we did when they were here over Mother's Day 3 years ago. That was following Delaney's birth.

Brunch was tasty. The weather was beautiful and the Ranch landscaping was quite nice as well. Here are a few pictures from the "photoshoot" after brunch. Yes, I was quite full and feeling like I might pop!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

OK.. I've been patient long enough.... WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS of DREW????? :-)

Jen said...

Tracy,
Thanks for your patience. In-person Drew is making it slow to get in-picutres Drew online. Soon. Soon.