Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

Cake number 2

So here's Cake #2 (as indicated). Note the gigantic icing clown. I think I did a better job icing this one (very few crumbs). I think I'll keep my day job, but this has been fun. I have to ice the cakes while the kids are otherwise occupied. If not, Delaney gently rocks the table, with excited energy and asks to smell every icing bit. Jackson wants to sit almost in my lap and holds his breath in excitment and nervousness. He's so worried that I'll make a mistake (which I do) and that it will be the end of the world! They are also both greatly disturbed that I'm not copying any of the cakes in the cake book. I'm just trying to practice the things we learned in class more than make a lovely cake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: